31DC2013 Day 11: Polka Nails

by - September 11, 2013

Hello Everyone!!! Happy Hump Day!
From today new challenge  starts - Patterns so is the hard part.. Lots of interesting challenge in there.Day 11 Challenge Polka Dots. As you might know, I am not a fan of polka dots. I don't do much of polka Mani's. But I can do exception for 31DC2013. My original ideas was to do a matte black base with pastels color polka. But I didn't find the final product pleasing so  there was change in plan. Let me show the Mani.
The colors that I used are Caiuro CR #08 Orange, CR#20 Green Tea, Camieo Purple and Charm Limilt 06 White with Mode Love Top Coat. The pastels colors gives this Mani so delicate look.
As you can see I didn't paint any base color. I just start building up polka dots on my nude nails. I find it very interesting. It very hard to snap the picture of pastels color in day light. This Mani look so chic ,fun and alive in person. As always I created this Mani with my trustee toothpick. You can see some mess that happen while applying top coat because apparently I am not patience enough to let those polka dry -.-" I hope you like the design. Let me know on the comment below (:

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. i always wanted to do something like that dots over nude nails, now i know it will look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should definitely give a try (: I am looking forward for it (:

      Delete
  2. I love the combination of nude and all the colours! Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning! I love the dots and the colours! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love dotticures... they are always so fun! You picked a great set of colors to put together! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you yun (: I learned that all the pastels goes well together while doing this mani hehe (:

      Delete
  5. I liked this and also that you made them on your naked nail! You should wear dotticures more often, this suited you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you think so (: I shall definitely wear more dots in future then. i was never sure about dots (:

      Delete
  6. Ooohh. I like this! Very pretty color combination!
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!