BPS Starry Galaxy Water Decals Review

by - November 13, 2016

Hello Everyone!!!
Today  I have a water decal from Born Pretty Store to review for you. Its Starry Galaxy Water Decals. Its listed under ID Code no 34656 and is valuable for $1.29.
 http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html
The Decals came in plastic cardboard.The sheets have 14 decals, different sizes, so you can use according to the need. You can apply it on all of the nails or just to create accent nails. I didn't had any problem. Few minutes in the water and the decals slides right off. This decals are not that sensitive and delicate . As long as it's wet, you can easily re-position it. I am very impressed with this product.
For this manicure I used black base at first but once when I applied the decals and top coat you can barely see  designs (pinky finger). So a White base is a must for this particular decal. I added some dream catcher decals over it to match it with the wallpaper that I have in my Cell phone ;)
So what do you guys think?  Are you as impressed with them as I am?  Are you going to try them out?  Please let me know what you think in the comments!
If you are interested in  Starry Galaxy Water Decals,  you can buy it from  here,   and you can  use my discount code ASXW10 to get 10% off your entire order.
You can find them on all of the usual social media outlets too, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
Born Pretty Store offers free shipping worldwide.
http://upbeatnails.blogspot.com/p/isclosure.html

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I'm for the galaxy without dreamcatchers; these decals are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both, they're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very pretty and I like the charms :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very pretty but I love your awesome and creative idea to pair the dream catcher decals, that is seriously just too cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The combination with the dream catchers look awesome, it was the perfect match ♥

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!