31DC2014 Day 31: HONOUR NAILS YOU LOVE

by - October 01, 2014

Hello Everyone!!! Happy October
Today is the last day of 31DC2014. I am quite happy and sad both at the moment. Today prompt it HONOUR NAILS YOU LOVE What you basically need to do is re create a design from your fellow blogger. I choose One Nail To Rule Them All Nude Squares which you can see HERE
Colors are from Hello Kitty Collection. Those little squares was hard to made. But I am satisfied with how it urn out. Let me know what you think about this manicure Comment below. I will taking a break for a week. My Nails so deserve it.
 View previous Challenge
   
31DC2014 Day 11:"Style" POLKA DOTS 
  
31DC2014 Day 2: "Color" ORANGE
31DC2014 Day 3:"Color " YELLOW 
31DC2014 Day 4:"Color" GREEN 
31DC2014 Day 5:"Color" BLUE
31DC2014 Day 6:"Color" VIOLET 
31DC2014 Day 7:"Color" BLACK AND WHITE 
31DC2014 Day 8:"Color" METALLIC  
31DC2014Day10:"Color" GRADIENT

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. It looks great! I've enjoyed seeing what you've come up with each day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: I loves your manicures to especially the galaxy and the glitter (:

      Delete
    2. Thanks :) I had a lot of fun with the galaxy one in particular!

      Delete
  2. I like the result a lot. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the combo of colors and subtle design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you did great! Congrats for accomplish the challenge! :D Take a rest and then come back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! That's so great! Amazing idea, congrats:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one. Its great.
    Yay we completed the challenge. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great design! Love it :-) OMG how did it become October so fast :-|

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun! I like the pairing of the black and white over a nude base. It's simple and still very interesting. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to have found your blog! Lovely nails, beautiful nail art!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!