White And Pink Translucent Bokeh Circles NailArt

by - October 22, 2014

Hello Everyone!!!
I am back with Pink Nail-art to support Breast Cancer Awareness. As Halloween is around the corner this is gonna be my last BCA Mani for this year. In today's mani I have tried a new technique that I never done before. Its called "Translucent Bokeh Circles" I used this technique for Depression Awareness mani but it didn't look like bokeh circle but  I thought of trying it again and I am happy and satisfied with how it turned out . I am slowly getting used to this technique.
 Colors are from Hello Kitty Collection.
I painted my nails with pink base except my accent nails and made Bokeh Circle on it. For my accent nail a white base and lots of pink ribbon for the cause. Bokeh Circle appears when lens (Camera) renders out-of-focus points of light. It was quite fun to make this design. It is easier once you get hold of this technique. I am totally loving these Bokeh Circle. I am gonna make it again and again.If you want  a tutorial about Bokeh let me know. I will be more than happy to make it (: I hope you like todays mani. Let me know on the comment below. Thank You for visiting.I will see you soon.
Until Then...

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Oh so pretty! I love it a lot, I must try out that Bokeh technique sometime too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tutorial please! Hihi. I'm curious about Bokehs. You made them look good!
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I like this a lot,great bokehs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty outcome. I love the pink shade you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bokeh effect, really must try it with white on pink, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really good and I like the designs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I love the way the circles turned out against the pink. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!