Bling It On

by - June 24, 2013

Hello Everyone!
I tried something new on my nails this time. I added "Rhinestone". This are gems for nails that must be available in any local store nearly by. I have been searching this gems, sadly I couldn't found in any shop I knew. But luckily I found it in home *Magic*. Just saying ! I found this  rhinestone while cleaning the closet.  They were stuck on some vintage clothe. As the dress wasn't wearable anymore I thought why not make final use of it . So I took off all the rhinestone and made a nail art from it . Closet - that my hidden treasure, wondering what I might use next  ;) This manicure is dedicated to all you bling lovers here's sparkle more than enough!

 

So what do you think?!? Doesn't it sparkle enough?!? I used  MAX black as my base coat as I wanted Rhinestone to get all the attention  and with help of  TRUE LOVER top coat , I paste the gems on nails. I didnt use any nail glue for it, top coat just work fine and strong enough to hold the gems for days. 
I am not a fan of bling bling but I am always ready to try something new on my nails and this Mani was a good start. I am in love with the final product. While I was traveling lots of people had eyes stuck on my nails. I even got compliment from strangers that was awkward but felt good.This Mani is perfect when you want  to add some glam on your nails. It easy to do  and doesn't take much time. You can even make it when you are in hurry. I hope you like my first ever Mani using rhinestone. I will be posting tutorials about it. So don't forget to visit the tutorials page!
See Ya!

You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!