31DC2014 Day 21: "Inspired By" COLOR

by - September 21, 2014

 Hello Everyone!!!
 I barely manage some time to post this. So lets keep it short and sweet ;) Today we start with the another theme "Inspired By" and it kinda makes me sad and happy that we are almost at the end of the challenge. Just 10 days left now, it will go away in blink. Today's Prompt is "Inspired By" Color.
 Colors are from Hello Kitty Collection
BLUE -Yes it my favorite color :D I made the stripes from the nail polish bottle brush itself and NO I haven't used striping tape. I like the final product but sorry for lack of images I am in hurry. I hope you like today's mani. Let me know on the comment below.
 View previous Challenge
  

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. Lovely, I like it a lot. It looks great without the tape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this mix of blue stripes very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I used all the available shades of blue in the collection (:

      Delete
  3. 10 days, it's going to be sad when the challenge is over... although I'm sure I'll get more sleep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it going to be sad but I will finally breathe as I don't have to worry about painting my nails everyday :D

      Delete
  4. Oops, hit post too soon there! I also wanted to say that I like your mani, I'm so impressed that you didn't use tape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: Using tape is time consuming for me. I actually don't get striping here so I have to cut small pieces from Scotch tape and that generally don't go well

      Delete
  5. I am not a big blue shade fan, but these together look really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. :O how come? I thought everyone like blue hehe :P Thank you (:

      Delete
  6. Nice design! I like the colours :-D Hmmm blue ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!