31DC2014 Day 29: "Inspired By" THE SUPERNATURAL

by - September 29, 2014

 Hello Everyone!!!
Today's Prompt is "Inspired By" THE SUPERNATURAL Don't get too many ideas for this prompt. Last year I made fairy free handed which took me hour and hour. So this year I decided to keep it simple.For today challenge I made a Evil Eye which is believe to be cursed. Supernatural isnt?
The evil eye is a curse believed to be cast by a malevolent glare, usually given to a person when they are unaware. Many cultures believe that receiving the evil eye will cause misfortune or injury.
Colors are from Hello Kitty collection. I have used Acrylic paint to draw that white circle. What do you think about this mani. Supernatural enough? let me know on the comment below.
 View previous Challenge
   
31DC2014 Day 11:"Style" POLKA DOTS 
  

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. They're staring in a delightfully creepy way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. hehe I read somewhere Thus are called Turkish eye and are actually used for Lucky charm. I hope you get lucky with its stare ;)

      Delete
  3. At me too :D Eyes on nails make an impression ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. When i think of "Supernatural", I always imagine vampires, witches or ghosts. This is a very different way to represent supernatural. Unique and creepy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That exactly what I had in my mind to. But I wanted to save those theme for Halloween ;) Another different supernatural theme could be Dream Catchers :D Thank you (:

      Delete
  5. Those evil eyes looks amazing :-) Great nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing ! i love this evil eyes, and did several manicures too !
    fantastic work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (; I would love to see your evil eye manicure :D

      Delete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!