31DC2014 Day 22:"Inspired By" A SONG

by - September 22, 2014

Hello Everyone!!!
We have reached the most exciting part of this challenge since yesterday that is "Inspired By". I think this part really pushes to get out of our comfort zone. Today's prompt "Inspired By" A SONG is the only theme that I knew what I am gonna do since the beginning of the 31DC2014. I was super excited to put my idea on reality :D 
As you might know I am a Huge EMINEM Fan :') I always somehow wanted to dedicate a nail art to him. But I never quite got  chance or didn't find a way to did it. So here was the opportunity and I decided to use it on the spot (: Let me show you how I interpret one of the Hugely successfully song of Mr.Marshall Mathers (:
Yes its "RAP GOD". I love the song way too much. Its one of my favorite song from his album MMLP2. Recently Eminem's Rap God sets new world record for most words in a song. One section of the song features 97 words in 15 seconds, for an average of 6.5 words per second. That is seriously "Lyrics coming at you at supersonic speed" (Quoted Eminem lyrics ^-^) I just thought this the best way for me to dedicate  something to him.
I have used Acrylic paint for this mani. Beside my middle and ring finger everything is done from Acrylic paint. If you have seen the video Of Rap God you might interpret the design. If not I have attached the video below. And the image that inspired me to do this mani.
Yes I have choose the background that is frequently shown in the Video.I am so pleased and satisfied with this Mani. It turned out exactly how I image it. I hope you like today's Mani. Let me know on the comment below.
 View previous Challenge
 
  

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. You have a pretty shape of nails. Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it totally looks like the background in the video! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I am glad to know my Mani interpret the video (:

      Delete
  3. This looks great! You've done a great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice design! Looks good. My husband is a big fan of his work. I don't mind him either! He has done well for himself :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ananka (: Nice to know you like Eminem to (: I Just find his work real. and I find his song honestly more better then song that are released these days.

      Delete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!