31DC2014 Day 8:"Color" METALLIC

by - September 08, 2014

 Hello Everyone!!!
I had a Very long day. So I am gonna make this very quick post. My head hurt pretty bad. Prompt for 3DC2014 Day * is "Color" METALLIC. I have done not much for today's Mani. Let me just show you the pic.
 Metallic blue is from some comapny called AR and black is from Hello Kitty.
 I was not in mood to make any nailart today. I am feeling sick. So I just painted my nails with Metallic blue and striped it with balck. Let me know  in the comment what you think about it.

 View previous Challenge
31DC2014 Day 1:"Color" RED
31DC2014 Day 2: "Color" ORANGE
31DC2014 Day 3:"Color " YELLOW 
31DC2014 Day 4:"Color" GREEN 
31DC2014 Day 5:"Color" BLUE
31DC2014 Day 6:"Color" VIOLET 
31DC2014 Day 7:"Color" BLACK AND WHITE

 Tomorrow Prompt :Rainbow Nails

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I am better now thank you. I was out all day. There was some kinda parade going on. Traffic jams and too much heat and sudden rainfall messed up with me \:

      Delete
  2. Oh too bad you're not feeling well! I hope you get better soon :) The metallic polish you used here looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am feeling much better (: Thank you !Sudden change in weather makes me sick \: I dont owe any metallic polish. It wont be a lie to say I brought this polish for this challenge. LOL :D

      Delete
  3. Hope you feel better soon. This looks good though. Silver and black work well and I do like a good metallic. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I m better now thank you (: Its more like blue-ish and silver-ish but indeed it goes well with black. I find it difficult to make nail art in metallic polish so i buy them very rare. (:

      Delete
  4. That's a beautiful metallic finish - very foil like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. now I start to think I invest in really good metallic polish :D

      Delete
  5. Hope you feel better soon, poor thing. :) I like this mani, simple and elegant! Everything doesn't have to be super advanced all the time :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am better now Gelic. Thank you :D I am glad you liked it (: haha I agree and will keep that in mind :D

      Delete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!