31DC2014 Day 20:"Style" WATER MARBLE

by - September 20, 2014

Hello Everyone!!! 
I wasn't least bit interested and excited about today prompt that is "Style" WATER MARBLE. I could never do it in right way and always I repeat always end up being a big horrible mess \: I don't remember when was the last time I did water marbelling. But for challenge I did try water marbel. I wont say it was Fail but it wasn't that great either. Let me just show you the images.
Colors are from Hello Kitty Collection
I think I am quite satisfied with the result At least I have something to put up for the Challenge. I didn't try doing on my rest of the nails because I knew it wont have worked \: I hope you like this water marble. Let me know on the comment below.

I have pretty tight schedule tomorrow So I may not be able to post for the challenge that is "Inspired By"COLOR. I will be posting it on Monday If I couldn't manage the time but let see what happens (:
 View previous Challenge

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. I think the marble looks well. Really!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks (: I almost declared it as a BIG FAIL (:

      Delete
  2. I actually like it, it reminds me of a coloured rock in the desert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks (: Now you mentioned it I think it does look like desert ;)

      Delete
  3. I really like it! I am in the same boat with the water marble, I had ONE successful try before I even started my blog, then a couple of messy failures, lol. I really like the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there are only few bloggers who can do water marble till perfection. I am glad to know I am not the only one :D Thank you

      Delete
  4. I love the colors you mixed in the wm - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you (: Orange and black compliment each other :D

      Delete
  5. I like the marble and it's a good contrast of colours. It look very arty :-D

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!