Monsters University (Movie Nail Art)

by - July 05, 2013

Hello Everyone!!!
Happy weekend ya'all.  Today I have a movie inspired Mani. I recently watch the most awaited movie "Monster University" and could not wait to paint my nails on its theme. The movie is good to watch but it is not nothing compare to "Monster Inc." But anyway Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan will always be my favorite monster. So here I am to with a scare nail art to share! 

 
I couldn't find the perfect color for the sully (Sullivan) so I used what I had on my collection. This design is fun and cute to wear on nails and a perfect honor to the movie. I am quite satisfied with the Mani despite of color difference. I think it still looks cutely scary. 


 
I painted polka dots to match with sully body, MU logo, Sully himself, Mike and the logo of their group of scare - OK "Oozma Kappa". I have used Elegance Blue, Camieo purple and green, MAX Black and White, Glamor neon green. I hand painted everything using my trustee toothpick. Now after looking the nail art continuously I am not so proud off it. Something is missing. I hate the fact that I could not get the right color combination and had to satisfy with the final product.
What do you think? Did you watch MU and paint your nails with this monster?!? If not I hope you get inspired by this Mani (: Do share you recreation with me.
Until then...

You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!