Puzzle Nail Art

by - July 11, 2013

Hello Everyone!!!
Do you like solving puzzle? I Did when I was little. I had quit bunch of puzzle solving games and I love them! So going back to my childhood memories I painted my nails with puzzle pieces.

It might look difficult but its not at all.  Puzzle nail art are very easy to make although its has a lot of details. You can even make this nail design without the black outlines. It a fun design to do and wear. I have used Artic Nude color. I coat it almost 4 times to give a smooth look and Camieo Purple and Glamor Black for outline.
The only hardest part of this Mani is to wait for polish to dry completely. I painted my nails with Artic Nude, waited 30 minutes for polish to dry. Then with help of scotch tape-made square from Camieo Purple and with toothpick add dots to give puzzle pieces look.
Easy right ?!? Will You paint your nails with puzzle pieces?!? if yes then do share your creation with me
 Until Then...

You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!