Matte Nail Polish DIY!! Tutorials

by - July 12, 2013

 Here is quick tutorials to matify your nails!!
There are so many ways to matify your nails you can use matte top coat ,corn starch,  eyeshadows.
But my personal favorite is STEAM. Yes you will require hot boiling water!! 
 Apply nail polish of your choice as fast as you can. I choose black
 Carefully place your hand above the boiling water so that nail colors could catch the steam. Be careful don't get too closer or else you will burn yourself! 
Wait for few seconds and pull away your hands.
And there you will have matte polish instantly.

Final Product:
Please do share you re-creation with me if you make your own matte polish using this technique.

You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!