31DC2013 Day 2: Orange Nails

by - September 06, 2013

Hello Everyone!!!
Day 2 Challenge was Orange nails.  My first reaction for this challenge - "what should I make of orange?"seriously I haven't seen thing in orange much. Then this brilliant idea just hit me. I thought of making different Manicure that does include orange somehow. And this what happen.

Chain Nails - stunning right?!? I loved how it look. I am in love with the Final product. Its kinda bold and beautiful. I cant name the product i used cause it "nameless" polishes. Both have "Cosmetic Color" written on the base of bottle. I aint sure if its Brand name.

What do you think?!? This has to be one of my best manicure so far. I am happy how I am able to catch  those little details through toothpick. Yes that means it take lots of time to create it, but it was surely a worth. I painted my nails with orange then with my trustee toothpick I drew some oval keeping same space between them and simply join those oval with lines. I hope you like today Mani. Let me know on the comment below!!
Please check out my previous challenge. I have put lots of effort on them Its sad I couldn't post them on time.
31DC2013 Day 1: Red Nails- Butterfly Wings


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. It looks amazing! The sparkles in the black polish really make the chains look real :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks (: yes indeed that what the plan was ;) x

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!