31DC2013 Day 4: Green Nails

by - September 06, 2013

Hello Everyone!!!
Day 4 - Green Nails
For this challenge I actually thought of making did lace design but then I learn Lace design would be suitable for delicate print. Either lace or paisley print. But I already had tons of post for Paisley print. I choose stick with lace mani for  Day 15 Challenge.For green nails I just made crescent design  from black. I find this challenge Little hard because I  never did just "COLOR" themed. I automatically think "what I can I possibly do with just  color green". I still need to learn lots of thing and I am enjoying all the process.

 I used Camieo Green and Max Black.I am not proud of this mani. It looks so mess. I should have gradient black. It would have look much better.
What do you think?!? The color green look so much dark and beautiful in person don't know what went wrong with the camera. It look kinds pale green |: any way hope you like today design. Let me know on the comment below!!
Please check out my previous challenge. I have put lots of effort on them Its sad I couldn't post them on time.
31DC2013 Day 1: Red Nails- Butterfly Wings
31DC2013 Day 2: Orange Nails  - Chains
31DC2013 Day 3: Yellow Nails- Pikachu
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Google Plus



You May Also Like

0 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!