31DC2013 Day 19: Galaxy Pattern Nails

by - September 19, 2013

Hello Everyone!!!
Day 19 Challenge- Galaxy. I find this design very interesting because Galaxy Nail Art differs and are personal to those who create it. There are of course tons of ways to do this Mani.  I have just done galaxies mani once in past using darker shade color which turn out okay . But as Pastels Galaxies are so on trend I decided to give it a try. So instead of using darker shade I have used all the pastels colors that I owe.Let me show you the pic.

The colors that I used are Caiuro CR CR#20 Green Tea CR#15 Orange, CR #16 Blueberry  and Charm limit 06 White. And for stars I used MAC Glitter polish.
 I loved the final product. It looked more beautiful in person. Its kind of hard to capture the beauty of pastels color through camera. I painted my nails with Green Tea and let it dry completely. Then with sponge I slowly  dabbed orange and blue. I quickly apply a top coat. Once the Mani was dry completely I added the Stars from MAC Glitter Polish and finally with toothpick added some white dots. I hope you like today design. Let me know on the comment below (: 
Argh!!! tomorrow is Water Marble. That is not in my forte. Hopefully I will be able to come up with something presentable. Wish Me LUCK!!!

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. Ahh this is beautiful! The pastels goes remarkably well together! :D Galaxy manis are always so unique to look at! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: Yes indeed all the mani on the competition look different and unique from each other (:

      Delete
  2. This was really fun to see, great job! Many galaxies look "the same" but the lighter colors made yours look unique and fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gelic :D Pastels Galaxies are on trend so I thought of giving a try (:

      Delete
  3. These look gorgeous! I love the colors! (I've been wanting to try these for awhile but I just don't have pastel polishes!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: Oh i hope you get some pastels colors soon (: I will love to see your design (: x

      Delete
  4. Ooooh! This is just so beautiful! I love that you decided to go with pastel colors... they look great together! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I love this pastel galaxy! I want to live there. lol.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!