31DC2013 Day 12: Stripes Nails

by - September 12, 2013

Hello Everyone!!!
Day 12 Challenge is Stripes. Its one the theme where you can  do lots of Mani. But It didn't happened to me. I didn't wanted to use tape so the stripes keep messing up. And my striper though of betraying me at the very moment. The striper brush just felt out from stand (that what it called right?!?) while I wiping the excess nail polish in tissue. Darn!! bad luck bad luck. But anyway finally I settled with a simple design. Let me show you the pic.
 The colors that I used are Caiuro CR #08 Orange, CR#20 Green Tea, CR #16 Blueberry, Max Black.
 I limit the stripes. I made sure that I just did two stripes in every finger but at different positing . That kinda gives fun pattern. But in my ring finger I choose to fill it with stripes and more stripes.I love the Mani keeping in my mind that I made the lines with disaster brush. Striper Ruined all the plans.  I am so running outta luck . Well anyway hope you like today Mani. Let me know on the comment below (:


You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. What a fun mani! I love the colors you used! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (; I have been this colors a lot lately. As i don't get thinner here buying a bulk is always waste. But I am really hoping to buy some new colors soon (:

      Delete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!