31DC2013 Day 29: "Inspired By" Supernatural

by - September 29, 2013

Hello Everyone!!!
Day 29 Challenge - "INSPIRED BY" Supernatural. This prompt take quite a bit of thinking. I thought we need to make something related to of  TV show Supernatural  :D but it wasn't.We were suppose to make something beyond nature stuff like Alien, Ghost and more. I thought of making some cute ghost but I wanted to save it for Halloween. I spend lots of time stressing about  what to make for the challenge. Then I took Dear Google help and got inspired Let me show you the pic!
Whatcha think? Yeap I made FAIRY. I got inspired by image I saw in Google. It is supposed to be Tinker Bell but of course it doesn't look like one!
Colors that I used are Camieo Purple and Charm Limit Black and MAC Glitter.
I made it freehand with my trustee toothpick.Yeah it took hours and hours. But it was definitely a worth because I am happy, satisfied and proud with the final product. I made fairy in my ring finger and just added dotted for rest of the finger [that is actually suppose to be a fairy dust but by the time I finished making fairy I was so darn to tired to do anything else] It didn't seem possible for me to make fairy on all of fingers. I am quite amazed that I managed to make one at least :D I hope you like today Mani. Let me know on the comment below (: BTW I got a question. Are we supposed to post two Mani Tomorrow or we still have two days left to finish the challenge?

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. This was beautiful and so well made! So impressed! I like the fact that you just made the fairy on the accent finger, it really stand out more! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D i got habit of making my ring finger stand out hehe :D

      Delete
  2. This turned out really good, I thought it was a stamp!! Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg the ring finger!! Mustve been so hard to do that lol but looks great overall! gj!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yes it was so hard and took plenty of time (:

      Delete
  4. This is just SOOOOO adorable !!! I love your 31 day challenge nails so far !! TOTALLY gorgeous hun ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You freehanded this?! Oh wow!! I thought at first it was a sticker, that's how perfect your fairy is. Love this! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you :D its such a big compliment :') Its look lot of effort (: I first practice to make the fairy in paper. Once i was satisfied with the design I free hand on my nails (:

      Delete
  6. How lovely! I like that you chose a softer topic for this theme. Sure adds a difference! :) Your freehand skill is amazing! I totally wouldn't be able to achieve that with a toothpick. Must have taken you lotsa of patience and time! :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!