31DC2013 Day 8: Metallic

by - September 08, 2013

Hello Everyone!!!How are you all? Hope all is well (:
Day 8 Metallic Nails. I just owe two nail color that qualify as Metallic. And I havent work just with metallic color before. I was planning to make galaxy nails because the color I have suit the theme. But then again we  have a challenge for Galaxies so I am saving it for that. About today challenge I have kept very simple yet chic! I only focused on the two color I have without any design. Let me show you!
The colors that I used are Colors Metallic and Glamor Nail 60. Colors Metallic is dark greenish blueish shade and Glamor  has beautiful brownish shade.
Whatcha think?!? I just added some rhinestone for this Mani. I painted my nails half way through Colors Metallic then thinly french manicured from Glamor Nail and added the Rhinestone. That it. I am happy how it turn out. Simple easy and chic! I hope you like today post.Let me know on the comment below!!

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. This was actually really cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! Love the rhinestones you added... it's a pretty touch! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Rhinestone gave this mani a different touch (: Thanks (:

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you (: I wasn't sure about the french tip though but it look good (:

      Delete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!