31DC2013 Day 15: Delicate Print Nails

by - September 15, 2013

Hello Everyone!!!!
 Day 15 Delicate Print - I was quite confused about the challenge. I never heard delicate print before but then I came to know its more like lace or paisley print. After that it was easy. I already have few Mani for paisley print. So I decided to make lace. I haven't made it before. The lase design are quite hard to make because of small detail. But somehow my Mani went with flow and without any trouble. let me show you the pic.
 The colors that I used are CR#20 Green Tea and Max Black. I have used striper as well as toothpick for this Mani.
Whatcha think? I know it a kinda mess and there is not much of design but I am still satisfied with the final product.  For the first try it pretty good NO?!? I love the color combination once again. I have just made some triangle filled it with dots and more big dots. It was quite hard to make small dots around the big dots. So this was my design for today challenge hope you like it . Let me know on the comment below (:

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. This was so awesome and cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing, very cute! I love how everyone's doing really unique things for the delicate day of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: Yes i agree!! i was preety amazed to see some design (:

      Delete
  3. I was confused also, initially I just did a delicate manicure, which consisted of pink and glitter but them I looked at the challenge closer and I saw it said delicate PATTERN :( So I had to come up with something different!
    Love the lace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I searched Google and in either way (pattern or print)keep showing me paisley or lace design. I still don't understand what exactly is delicate pattern is but I am glad the challenge is over. I saw your Mani and I honestly love it (:

      Delete
  4. Whoa when I first looked I thought it was stamped! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow I am seriously on cloud 9 that the best compliment I ever received(: Thank you :')

      Delete
  5. This is beautiful! So many intricate details... you did a fantastic job! Love it! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Now as you say that I think I am going with stripers ;)

      Delete
  6. It's beautiful! Love the colours you used! :D Well done! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!