31DC2013 Day 28: "Inspired By" Flag

by - September 28, 2013

Hello Readers!!! (: Happy weekend ya'll.
Day 28 Challenge - "INSPIRED BY" FLAG. I cant believe how close we are to end .Just two more days and it will be over. Today  we have to do nails inspired by flag  and it was no brainer for me. I knew what I want  from the very start of the challenge. I have picked the "Unique Flag" of the world. What so unique about it. Let me show you the pic!!
This is the national Flag of  NEPAL which is the world's only non-quadrilateral national flag. Nepal is located in south Asia. Nepal has eight of the world's ten tallest mountains, including the highest point on Earth, Mount Everest. For more Information

Image Credit: conworld.wikia.com
The national flag of Nepal  is the world's only non-quadrilateral national flag. Its crimson red is the color of the rhododendron, the country's national flower. Red is also the sign of victory in war. The blue border is the color of peace. For more information . As I didnt have exact color. I have improvised a bit. The colors that I used Bloom Red,"Name less" Dark Blue, Charm limit White.
 My ring finger is exact replica of the flag. For rest of the finger I have improvised a bit. I am happy with design. I hope you like my mani. Let me know on the comment below (:

You May Also Like

2 comments

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!