31DC2013 Day 22: "Inspired By" Song

by - September 22, 2013

Hello Everyone!!!
Day 22 Challenge- "INSPIRED BY" SONG. Trust me when I said this challenge is getting CRAZY but I am enjoying  everyday moment. It would be total lie if I would say it was easy to chose a song for today challenge. I choose like three song. First 50 cent Ft. Eminem "Fast Lane", second Avril Lavigne "Smile" Third Maroon 5 "Misery". Alas I couldn't get anyone on my nails Darn!! But hey Finally I choose a very beautiful song  one of favorite Train "HEY SOUL SISTER". I choose this song because it video was quite easy to transform on my nails. Have you watched the video if not then better watch. It will be easy to understand ;)  Let me show you pic!! 
Whatcha think?!? The colors that I used are Charm limit 06 white and 07 Black with Charm limit Top Coat. Wow that lots of charm limit -.-"
 
Before I explain my design I want you to watch the video If you haven't. I will Wait! *After 10 Minutes* Did you finish?!? Okay good!!
 Do I need to explain?!? This video got lots of graffiti arrows going here and there that what I made on my nails :P Well on a serious note - the video starts with showing stop sign [0.05 sec] that what I made on my thumbtrash can in my index finger [1:48 sec] Stripes on middle finger are when the graffiti lines  are shows on flower pot [1:35 sec] and more arrow. There that it!!  And I successfully accomplish today challenge WOO HOO!!!  yeah I am so excited and happy with the Mani. Choosing song was the most difficult task then it just went with flow. I hope you enjoy today challenge and like my song inspired Mani . Let me know on the comment below (: 

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. I chose Train too, but I did Drops of Jupiter lol nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: drops of Jupiter is one of favorite (: *on the way to your blog*

      Delete
  2. I love it, it looks so much like Train! The arrows on your ring finger are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: I am glad you love it. Oh that design was most difficult to make (:

      Delete
  3. Nice interpretation you did here (: lahhhhhhhhhhve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: without interpretation it wouldn't have make sense (:

      Delete
  4. umm thanks for info (: I will check it out (:

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!