31DC2013 Day 26: "Inspired By" Pattern

by - September 26, 2013

Hello Everyone!!!
Day 26 Challenge "INSPIRED BY" PATTERN. Didn't we just had pattern challenge for more then week or so? Pattern again? o.O  Oh well anyway I am quite out of idea. I pour all my pattern idea on last week and its nearly empty. I don't remember any specific pattern to do for this challenge. But I did came up with something nice. I don't know what to call it. Let me show you the pic!!
Whatcha think?!?  This does consider as pattern right?!? Colors I used are Street Wear Glazed green 19 and Charm Limit black with Mode Love Top Coat.
 I love the Glazed Green and I totally adore the fact that Black is best complimentary color for it. I painted my nails Gazed green and let it dry. And with my trustee toothpick I created square and rectangle. And more square intersecting each other. A causal bag inspired me for this Mani. I saw it somewhere in downtown. It had color circle pattern. I choose to do square with just one color. I love the final product. It looks so chic in person. I hope you like it. Let me know on the comment below (:

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Holy cow! You did the squares with a toothpick?!?! Thats awesome! This gives me hope! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I did (: As I don't owe ant nail art tools. I find it easy to work with toothpick (:

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love this pattern! It's so modern and fun! Great job! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yun! (: I was worried if it ill be consider as pattern or not (:

      Delete
  3. Love your pattern and yes we did a pattern previously, but it was a delicate pattern...LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh haha I must have go confused then (: Thank you (: x

      Delete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!