31DC2013 Day 17:Glitter Pattern Nails

by - September 17, 2013

Hello Everyone!!!
Day 17 Glitter Challenge. I was bit disappointed for this challenge because you might know I don't owe any nail art tool not even Glitter. So there wasn't much choice for me beside to do simple  glitter top Mani. But when I was painting a Mani- idea strike me and I end up doing different but still very simple design. I owe just two Glitter polish both from MAC.  I pick up one bottle and start implementing my idea. Let me show you pic!!
 Like I said very simple. But I have put a great effort on this one. See that Glitter nail polish above?!? it contains lot of Red Blue and Golden small glitter. So What I did is French tip my nail and with toothpick I pick up  those glitter Individual. That was so tedious. The glitter are so small it doesn't easy go along with with toothpick easily and when I needed blue one there just used to be red glitter on brush and vice verse. sigh -.-"

The original idea was to do a kind music wave in my ring finger - but by the time I was done with the rest of finger I didn't have any energy left to pick  more glitter. My eyes were hurting and my right hand thumb and index finger were in pain. But after hour of fighting with those glitter I finish my Mani and I won the battle tee hee ;). And just as a review this is the worst MAC product I ever used. That glitter polish take ages to dry like literally. And sorry for the poor pic by the end I was so tired and my hand were shaking while taking the snap \: I somehow hope you like the Mani let me know on the comment below (: And for tomorrow challenge I already have brilliant idea and I wont disappoint  you (:  Oh and BTW this is hundred post :D oh Yeah I hit the century woo hoo *dance like crazy* I would like to thank you all for all the love and support :')

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. I'm really so envious of your nail lenght, had a bad break a few weeks back so on shorter nails now.

    This design is really gorgeous. Congrats on the 100th post too, here's to many more awesome nail art posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwh that sucks \: sorry to know that. It will grow back soon (: Thank you so much (:

      Delete
  2. wow this design is so nice- it must have took ages!
    loving the posts

    Follow me on:

    http://alissainwonderland16.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It's so pretty and colorful, while still being clean and simple! Great mani. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually thought they were rhinestones instead of glitter. But its very pretty overall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh as the glitter polish was quite thick. so there are bumps. That what its look like rhinestone hehe (: Thank you (:

      Delete
  5. So simple, but the rhinestones made it pop. I love simplistic designs. Awesome job girl!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!