31DC2013 Day 7: Black and White Nails

by - September 07, 2013

Hello Everyone!!! Happy Weekend
How is your weekend? My going awesome. I am so happy with my how my design turn out-  cant wait to share (: So Day 7- Black and White Nails Challenge. I was pretty excited for this challenge because I have been planning about the  Mani ever since I thought of participating. I have very simple yet difficult [for me] design - Little Black Square. Let me show you!
What do you say?!? Very simple right? I have seen OneNailToRuleThemAll with this Mani in several post. I don't know if she adds black glitter or make little black square freehand but she always do the best. So I thought of making my own Black Square Glitter. I used Striper as well as toothpick  to create them.
 I used Charm Limit 06 White and Black 07. It doesn't look difficult but trust me its tedious to create little square free hand. Mine generally turn out of shape at first but slowly I got hold of it and gave it square shape. Then it went with flow. I am really happy with final product.  I hope you like my 7th day challenge. Let me know on the comment below!!
Please check out my previous challenge. I have put lots of effort on them Its sad I couldn't post them on time.
31DC2013 Day 1: Red Nails- Butterfly
31DC2013 Day 2: Orange Nails- Chains
31DC2013 Day 3: Yellow Nails- Pikachu
31DC2013 Day 4: Green Nail- Crescent
31DC2013 Day 5: Blue Nails- Basket weave
31DC2013 Day 6: Violet Nails - Pattern
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Google Plus 

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. Wow, I understand this was hard to create, squares are SO hard to make. The result look great though! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: My usual turn oval in shape. It took me hour to create the square (:

      Delete
  2. Love these, these would be good for a posh event! very chicque

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks (: it look so elegant and chic more in person!

      Delete
  3. Thank you (: I already Follow you (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fab! Really hope you will enable the follow by email subscription...it's not connected right now and I so hate Bloglovin and don't do any social media now...FB is way too time consuming and invasive of what they take now that is not theirs...they even now can and will use your photos associated with advertisers! I only use Twitter for live events..it's too hard to keep up with. Anyhow..maybe you did not know your email subscription thing was not working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for letting me know about the email subscription thing. I was unaware about it. Its connected now (: and I agree with what you said about FB. I dislike it as well.and oh yeah Twitter is best things can happen to anyone ;)

      Delete
  5. This is awesome! I love how simple and interesting it is! I think your squares turned out great. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yun :D I am happy to know you think so ^^

      Delete

I absolutely love reading all of your comments. Its means a lot to me. So keep them coming :D but I request you not to post any link that is not related to my post. Thank you!!